Batterer’s Intervention Program (BIP) in Central Florida
Request a Telehealth Appointment.
Request an Appointment.
Refer a client.
Contact us, and view all information about our locations.
Stop and prevent domestic violence.
Batterer’s Intervention Program
Inspire Counseling Center in Central Florida offers a 29-week Batterer’s Intervention Program (BIP) for men at our Kissimmee and St. Cloud counseling centers.
What is Batterer’s Intervention Program (BIP)?
Our program, designed using the award-winning, nationally recognized Duluth Model, provides an effective curriculum with the following goals:
- Stop the violence and prevent the reoccurrence of violence, while ensuring victim safety
- Identify abusive behaviors
- Teach alternatives to violence
- Explore the impact of violence on intimate partners, children and others
- Assist individuals in examining the beliefs they hold about violence
Our 29-week program consists of orientation ($55) and weekly group sessions ($35 each).
Batterer’s Intervention Program (BIP) is available at the following locations:
9th Judicial Circuit
Inspire Counseling Center Kissimmee
3501 West Vine Street Suite 319
Kissimmee, FL 34741
Inspire Counseling Center St. Cloud
3113 Innovation Drive
St. Cloud, FL 34769
To learn more about our Batterer’s Intervention Program (BIP) in Central Florida, contact our counseling centers by completing the form, or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org